Monday, May 20, 2013

STONE TEMPLE PILOTS and CHESTER BENNINGTON - "Out Of Time" (video)


In February, the other three members of STONE TEMPLE PILOTS made a fairly big deal about firing their vocalist of 20 years, Scott Weiland. (Who was also fired from Velvet Revolver in 2008.) Since February, Weiland has stated, “I started the band. There’s certain clauses in place that keep that from happening.” 

Things changed this weekend.



Stone Temple Pilots unveiled their current lineup and their latest song at LA radio station KROQ’s annual weenie roast over the weekend, taking the crowd by surprise. Bennington later said: “I’ve loved STP since I was 13 years old. When the opportunity came up to so something creative with them I jumped at the chance. The guys in Linkin Park have been incredibly supportive of me undertaking this project while I’ve continued to work on new music with LP.”

Guitarist Dean DeLeo added: “We know Linkin Park will always be his priority, but we thought it would be cool to try something together. We managed to find the time to record a song and we’re all really happy with the result.”












\m/




No comments:

Post a Comment